The whole purpose of MyWeed.ca is to talk, share ideas and help grow the cannabis community of Canada. We want to help nurture an online environment that keeps the tone and content of MyWeed.ca friendly, factual and fun.
Here are a few common sense guidelines to think about before you post anything on MyWeed.ca. Whether you’re a Supplier or a Buyer you have a responsibility to the other MyWeeders to keep it real.
If you still have questions, we encourage you to take another look at our Terms of Service, particularly the Content clauses. That’s the solid legal stuff you’ve already agreed to.
So read up, then dive in and have fun.
The beauty of MyWeed.ca is the ability to connect MyWeeders to immediate and valuable content including: business details, photos, videos, events, specials, reviews, private messages, forum comments, and more.
DO NOT POST CONTENT THAT:
- is false or misleading.
- makes unsubstantiated or unproven claims about products or services. This includes posts that are biased or slanderous of other content posted by Members.
- contains nudity or pornographic content. (sorry, but that should be obvious)
- is hateful, discriminatory, abusive, intolerant, obscene, offensive, exploitative, harassing, threatening, or incites violence.
- contains excessive profanity or offensive language. Keep it clean.
- that infringes or violates the rights of any third parties, including any copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights. Any plagiarized content without clear disclosure of authorship will not be allowed.
MyWeed.ca reserves the right to reject or remove any content at any time, for any reason, in our sole discretion, including content that we feel may negatively affect our community Members, or our business. In addition, these Posting Standards are subject to change at any time without notice.
And remember, you are ultimately responsible for understanding and complying with all applicable laws and regulations.
* Updated on September 4, 2016.